– Subcontractor Management: Prime 6.1 and 6.2 New Release Items, including the Subcontractor Portal and Subcontractor Timesheets
– Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Tracking Opportunities, Managing Business Contacts, and Collaborating Between Teams
– Business Intelligence & Analytics: Prime Inquiries, Dashboards, Pivot Tables, and Reports
– Getting the most out of your Prime data with Microsoft Power BI
– Workflow Automation and Notifications: Streamlining business processes
– The JAMIS Prime Mobile App: Operating your business on the go
– Roles, Restriction Groups and Site Map Best Practices
– JAMIS Prime Timesheets and Labor Management
– JAMIS Prime New Releases: Get a comprehensive look at all of the new features and benefits available to customers
– Business Planning Suite: What’s the latest and greatest with budgeting, forecasting, and resource planning
JAMIS Prime Human Capital Management
– The New JAMIS-Humanic Payroll Management Application
– The New JAMIS-Humanic Human Capital Management (HCM) Application
– Presentation on BI Reporting tools. How to create reports, inquiries, and dashboards.
– Implementing and using the enhanced Onboard Module
– Implementing and using the Self-Service based Performance and Compensation Management Modules
– Using Payroll Service (payroll administration, tax filing, garnishments)
– International Payroll Processing
– Courses will be announced soon!
– Previous Summit industry sessions included:
– Requirements for Preparing Adequate Incurred Cost Submissions
– Changes in the Government Contracting Landscape – Updates on DCAA & New Business Systems Rules
– Purchasing Business System Reviews
– Planning for Affordable Care Act and Service Contract Act Requirements
– Best Practices – Indirect Rates & Intermediary Allocations
– Hot Topics in GovCon Accounting
– Surviving Pre-Award Accounting System Audits
– Internal Controls and Documentation
– New Courses potentially added to the schedule:
– NIST 800-171 Compliance: Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Information Systems and Organizations
– ASC 606: New Revenue Recognition Standard
Take your JAMIS Prime knowledge to the next level with product trinings tailored specifically to your role. Take part in our post-conference training workshops at this year’s Summit! During the extended program, you’ll get comprehensive Prime ERP product training straight from our experts and earn up to 16 CPE credits!
View the course descriptions HERE.
Master the JAMIS Prime application- setup and administration, learn best practices and get a deep dive into key areas of the system such as Job Cost, Labor Distribution, Project Billing and Revenue and General Ledger.
Have fun in the process!
** This list is subject to change.