– Subcontractor Management: Prime 6.1 and 6.2 New Release Items, including the Subcontractor Portal and Subcontractor Timesheets
– Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Tracking Opportunities, Managing Business Contacts, and Collaborating Between Teams
– Business Intelligence & Analytics: Prime Inquiries, Dashboards, Pivot Tables, and Reports
– Getting the most out of your Prime data with Microsoft Power BI
– Workflow Automation and Notifications: Streamlining business processes
– The JAMIS Prime Mobile App: Operating your business on the go
– Roles, Restriction Groups and Site Map Best Practices
– JAMIS Prime Timesheets and Labor Management
– JAMIS Prime New Releases: Get a comprehensive look at all of the new features and benefits available to customers
– Business Planning Suite: What’s the latest and greatest with budgeting, forecasting, and resource planning
JAMIS Prime Human Capital Management
– The New JAMIS-Humanic Payroll Management Application
– The New JAMIS-Humanic Human Capital Management (HCM) Application
– Presentation on BI Reporting tools. How to create reports, inquiries, and dashboards.
– Implementing and using the enhanced Onboard Module
– Implementing and using the Self-Service based Performance and Compensation Management Modules
– Payroll Services Overview (payroll administration, tax filing, garnishments)
– International Payroll Processing
– Government Accounting vs Commercial Financial Accounting
– Incurred Cost Submissions Update
– Legal Trends in Government Contracting
– Best Practices in Contract Pricing
– The Current State of M&A
– Top Ten Mistakes of Smaller Government Contractors
– How to Maximize Use of “Commercial Items to Eliminate Oversight”
Take your JAMIS Prime knowledge to the next level with product trinings tailored specifically to your role. Take part in our post-conference training workshops at this year’s Summit! During the extended program, you’ll get comprehensive Prime ERP product training straight from our experts and earn up to 16 CPE credits!
View the course descriptions HERE.
Master the JAMIS Prime application- setup and administration, learn best practices and get a deep dive into key areas of the system such as Job Cost, Labor Distribution, Project Billing and Revenue and General Ledger.
Have fun in the process!
** This list is subject to change.