JAMIS Prime Breakout Sessions
- JAMIS Prime Town Hall
- HR to Prime Hire to Retire
- Financial Modules Advanced Trouble Shooting
- New Time Card Administration
- Managing Subcontractors
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Work Flow and Approvals
- Communicate and Collaborate
- Advanced Labor Topics
JAMIS Classic Breakout Sessions
- JAMIS Classic Town Hall
- Impromptu Reporting I
- Impromptu Reporting II
- Advanced Trouble Shooting
Human Resources Management Sessions
- JAMIS HR Town Hall
- JAMIS Prime Hire to Retire
Federal Contracting Industry Sessions
- DCAA Hot Topics
- Audit Ready
- Contracting Purhasing System Updates
- Cost and Price Analysis in Government
- Exploring Unallowable Costs
- JAMIS Base Camp: Meet the Experts, Support Q&A
** Additional courses available by request, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Conference Training Courses
Do you want to take your JAMIS Prime knowledge to the next level? Take part in our post-conference training workshops at this year’s Summit! During the extended program, you’ll get comprehensive Prime ERP product training straight from our experts.
The following courses will be offered at the 2017 Summit:
Is post-conference training right for me?
Master the JAMIS Prime application- setup and administration, learn best practices and get a deep dive into key areas of the system such as Job Cost, Labor Distribution, Project Billing and Revenue and General Ledger.
Have fun in the process!
** This list is subject to change.