Adventure awaits you just outside the conference doors.
Within walking distance of the hotel, you can take advantage of the following adventures:
• Take a horse drawn carriage tour down Charleston’s narrow streets lined with beautifully preserved buildings from the Colonial and Antebellum periods.
• Stroll through The Battery or White Point Gardens, where pirates once dangled from the gallows. Spectacular views of the harbor and Fort Sumter.
• Brows through the traditional market on Market Street. Charleston’s many boutiques, art galleries, and the King Street Antique Shops.
• Explore Catfish Row, the inspiration for America’s first opera
• Visit the Charleston Museum, the country’s first and oldest, which interprets the natural history of the Lowcountry through artifacts, treasures and exhibits.
• Enjoy a walking tour in the historic district. Walking tours can visit the Holy Cities’ oldest church, St. Michaels’s, the Nathaniel Russell House, the Old Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon, plus many more historic locations and gardens.